Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry
Sri Aurobindo college of dentistry is Madhya Pradesh built up with the most advanced aspects of promoting dental practice. Students become advanced clinical scholars through the interdisciplinary structure of the curriculum, which focuses on theoretical knowledge & practical learning.
BDS Course focuses on:
Sri Aurobindo college of dentistry give a huge exposure to students as it is regulated by Madhya Pradesh prestigious “SAIMS Hospital “Indore.
The college offers undergraduate programs in the discipline of dentistry.
Highlights of the course
The highlights of the course will be provided to you below, if you require any more information about the course, or have any other inquiries, we would love to help! Please feel free to contact our admissions team at 0731-4788900 or [email protected]
Note: The course fee structure varies on several factors, so please contact our Admissions Office for full details.
₹ 2,24,540 (per year)
Opportunity & Scope of Work
Earlier, there used to be limited scope for BDS students who had to either go for higher education or start their own private practice. Today there are numerous options to these graduates. They can choose to work among the following employment areas, after completing B.D.S., you can also apply for –
- Dental Clinics
- Educational Institutions
- Private Practice
- Research Institutes
- Higher Study
- Career in Private/Government sector
- Government jobs
- Army dental corps
- Contractual dental officer in the navy or air force
- State government dental surgeon jobs
- MDS (Master of Dental Surgery)
Eligibility & Admission
- AS PER THE DENTAL COUNCIL OF INDIA GAZETTE NOTIFICATION 2007 – REVISED FOR ADMISSION TO BDS COURSE.
- DENTAL COUNCIL OF INDIA, NEW DELHI
- NATIONAL ASSESMENT & ACCERADATION COUNCIL, NEW DELHI
- DEVI AHILYA VISHVA VIDHYALAYA, INDORE, M. P.
- MADHYA PRADESH MEDICAL SCIENCE UNIVERSITY, JABALPUR, M. P.
- SRI AUROBINDO UNIVERSITY, INDORE, M. P.