B.Sc. in Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course that focuses on providing detailed nursing to medical aspirants. Admission to BSc Nursing is provided through NEET which has been initiated by the Indian Government or university level entrance exams.
Nursing Course focuses on:
Highlights of the course
The highlights of the course will be provided to you below, if you require any more information about the course, or have any other inquiries, we would love to help! Please feel free to contact our admissions team at 0731-4788900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The course fee structure varies on several factors, so please contact our Admissions Office for full details.
₹ 96,000 (per year)
Opportunity & Scope of Work
The Department of Medical Education was started with the following objectives:
- Different areas of nursing practice: operating room, critical care and emergency departments, women’s health and mental health. And there are many sub-specialty areas such as sports injury nursing, cancer nursing, cardiac care, newborn intensive care.
- The rapid growth and privatization of the healthcare industry have enhanced employment in this sector. Each year the government hires 22,000 nurses. There is still a requirement of 4 lakh nurses in the country. Graduates can also apply for nursing posts at private healthcare centers.
- The average salary received post completing the course ranges from INR 2.5 – 8 LPA. A registered nurse having less than 1 year of experience usually begins their career with an average salary package of INR 2, 33,151 per annum.
- The student must have qualifcation 10+2 for granting admission for Bsc Nursing at Sri Aurobindo Institute of Nursing.
- Admission in Bsc Nursing in SAU if given by an Entrance exam and candidate need to 45% – 50% in Qualifying Exam.