Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Legislative Law
BA LLB (Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Legislative Law) is a five-year integrated LLB course that candidates are eligible to pursue after completing Class 12. The Law course is an amalgamation of Humanities and Law streams, which allows candidates to study subjects such as History, Sociology, Administrative Law, Criminology, Family Law and so on.
Highlights of the course
The highlights of the course will be provided to you below, if you require any more information about the course, or have any other inquiries, we would love to help! Please feel free to contact our admissions team at 98930-43232 or email@example.com.
Note: The course fee structure varies on several factors, so please contact our Admissions Office for full details.
₹ 50,000 (per year)
- By studying law in the particular context of humanities and social sciences the students are groomed to respond to governance, administration and human behavior.
- Student's gain an edge over other peers to lead and shape social and public enterprises such as the State, Community organization and Social Enterprises.
- Course curriculum facilitates learning Law in a profound way in response to contemporary development with hands on experience in legal knowledge and skills in value frame work in a fast changing India set in a de-globalizing world.
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 45% of the total marks in case of general category applicants, 42% for OBC category and 40% of the total marks in case of SC and ST applicants, aggregate marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidate whose have minimum eligibility can contact to admission cell directly.