Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
CLINICAL INTERNSHIPAll candidates shall complete a clinical internship of one academic year (10 months) after the 6th semester. The rules and regulations of clinical internship shall be as in Annexure 1.
AWARD OF DEGREEThe University shall award the degree and issue certificate only after the candidates successfully complete all the University examinations and clinical internship.
Highlights of the course
The highlights of the course will be provided to you below, if you require any more information about the course, or have any other inquiries, we would love to help! Please feel free to contact our admissions team at 0731-4788900 or email@example.com.
Note: The course fee structure varies on several factors, so please contact our Admissions Office for full details.
An academic year consists of two semesters, and each semester shall extend over a minimum period of sixteen weeks excluding examination days. The semesters shall be spread out as follows:
- Odd semester – 1 July – December
- Odd semesters – 3, 5, 7 June – October/November
- Even semesters – 2, 4, 6, 8 December – April
There shall be examinations at the end of each semester. There shall be a vacation of minimum 1 week after the examinations at the end of odd semesters and 3 weeks after the examinations at the end of even semesters. Number of working days in a semester shall not be more than 117 days.
₹ 1,18,000 (per year)
Objective of the BASLP Program
Criteria for Passing
- The student is required to obtain a minimum of 50% in each of the theory papers, internal assessment, practical and clinical exams for a pass. Students will not be able to appear for University theory exam if they do not pass in their internal practical, internal theory assessment or clinical component.
- Grace Marks shall be allocated as per university norms.
- Students will have to pass the clinical as well as theoretical internal examination of the given semester to proceed to the next semester. Carry-over of papers
- Each paper should be successfully completed within 4 attempts including the first one.
- Students can start internship after the 6 th semester exams. However, students’ who fail in their clinical exam of any semester will have to discontinue internship. The candidates are permitted to carry over the theory courses until the end of the program.