Sri Aurobindo Institute of Speech & Hearing (SAISH), under SAIMS Indore, Madhya Pradesh; is the only leading college of Speech and Hearing in Central India is the only leading educational hub in Central India, for fostering Speech & Hearing Professionals.
Students enrolled in this profession can achieve their aspiration of becoming established health care professionals.
The college was established in 2010, with 13 students and 3 staffs. But, with the flow of time, we have grown together as a GROUP, with 4 batches of BASLP students and 6 staff’s. And has extended our wings with various National Achievements.
Course offered from Our College
The objectives of the BASLP program are to equip the students with knowledge and skills to-
- Function as audiologists and speech-language pathologists in different work settings.
- Understand concepts in speech, language, communication, hearing and disability.
- Screen, evaluate, diagnose and assess the severity of different disorders related to speech, language, swallowing and hearing,
- Manage speech, language, swallowing and hearing disorders across life span.
- Counsel persons with disorders of communication and their family members.
- Rehabilitate persons with speech, language, swallowing and hearing disorders.
- Prevent speech, language, swallowing and hearing disorders.
- Liaise with professionals in allied fields and other stake holder
- Implement public awareness and education program,
- Undertake advocacy measures on behalf of and for persons with speech language and hearing disorders.