Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.” – Jim Rohn
Sri Aurobindo Institute of Law (SAIL), is a constituent institution of Sri Aurobindo University, Indore. The institute is the result of indefatigable efforts of our Founder Chairman Dr. Vinod Bhandari & Chancellor, Dr. Manjushri Bhandari to start law institute is the passion of both. At Sri Aurobindo Institute of Law, we are committed to furnishing the students with legal education of finest quality by inculcating them with various perspectives of legal knowledge and bringing forth their inert talent to handle contemporary challenges in the legal field successfully.
Students will be exposed to new ideas, global perspectives and innovative teaching methodologies by eminent teachers in an interactive and open academic environment to develop their self-discretion. Along with advanced education and professional work experiences and platforms like International seminars and workshops, we proclaim that our students will be well-qualified with the skills they need to stand out in a diverse set of fields in India and abroad.
In line with our vision of being a top practice-based university, our pedagogy includes a well-planned practice regime that includes a maintained library to quench their thirst of in-depth knowledge, a well-appointed Moot Court, case studies, presentations and mandatory internships for the students. Furthermore, to ensure international exposure par excellence, the SAIL has mapped all its programs to the NLIU’s teaching and learning standards.
What to wait for? If your dream is to become
- An esteemed Civil Judge,
- A competent Independent lawyer,
- A scholar academician,
- A resourceful law officer,
- successful notary,
- A well known attorney,
- a capable solicitor
or scale the pinnacle of success in the corporate world,
The SAIL is the right place for you!
- SAIL aims to establish pro innovation and research oriented learning environment.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculties aiming towards dynamic teaching and holistic development of students.
- Excellent knowledge resources and initiatives
- Frequent exposure through student centric success skills programs i.e. moot courts, court visits (i.e. Supreme Court, High Court, Parliament etc.), and regular lectures by legal eminent luminaries.
- Strong industry-academia interaction and practical work oriented training.
- Aims at building a legal habitat for overall development of students.
- World class campus and technical infrastructure with a well-equipped library.
- Apart from traditional courses also offers certificate course for B.A.LL.B. students in forensic science / cyber law / taxation law / company law/ arbitration / consumer protection law / PMLA (Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002/ CBI/ AI.
- Only Institute recognized by MP State for post mortem and patient authorized for medico legal cases.
- Only university to have law, medical, paramedical, mass communication, dentistry, nursing within the same campus, in a close vicinity to each other.
- Practical Exposer for post mortem / medico legal issues.
- Strictly adheres to academic calendar with time exams and results.
- Regular training and placement related activities.
Course offered from Our Institution
Message from Chairman
Through years, our institution has pursued academics and vision excellence. SAIMS is considered to be one of the pioneers of medical fraternity. In addition to our legacy, we are extremely proud to start our own law school. This law school would be dynamic in sense of advocating both academic knowledge with respect to various legislations as well as promoting practical exposure in the best possible way. It would also have renowned academicians and practicing advocates under its leverage imparting legal education in its truest sense.
This website marks the beginning of our journey, adding an extra leg to our versatile education goals. It would contain our vision, curriculum, societies, activities and the entire academic structure for the batches across. As the founding chairman, I am extremely proud to be a part of this institution and am motivated towards its timeless success.