SRI AUROBINDO UNIVERSITY
COLLEGE OF NURSING
A challenging profession, Nursing is dedicated to the service of humanity. The ability to understand and soothe are as important to a nurse’s career as expertise in Nursing techniques and care ”Caring is the essence of nursing.”
“COMPASSIONATE CARE THROUGH QUALITY EDUCATION”
Modern Nursing, is a combination of art & sciences, aims at meeting the totality of the patient’s needs and emphasis is given to the management & prevention of diseases, as well as promotion of positive health.
Indore has also been an important center for the development of scientific medicine from very early days. Our College for Nursing is a professional body to represent, assist, educate and support nurses &We are also associated to renowned hospitals of Indore, Aurobindo Medical Hospital& Bhandari group of hospitals. College of Nursing speaks for nursing professionals throughout India.
Through its extensive health care programs, the College provides a central point of reference and support for nursing professionals to attain outstanding personal career results, and provide best practice quality outcomes for patients.
Our aim is to impart nursing education of high standard so that the students passing out from this institute will be able to render quality nursing care to all the clients in the hospital, community and the various settings such as school, industry etc. with compassion and care.
Our Vision & Mission
Creating FRONT LINE WORKER to fight against critical situation, & help people in need.
- Aurobindo University Aims to achieve Global Excellence &To make one of the prominent nursing college in Indore.
- Attract people for rewarding and inspiring environment for innovations & creativity.
- Focus on Advanced learning in rigorous environment.
- To lead the development of the profession in line with the changing needs of the community, trends in health service delivery and the aspirations of nursing professionals themselves.
B.Sc. Nursing Program Structure
B.Sc. in Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course that focuses on providing detailed nursing to medical aspirants. Admission to BSc Nursing is provided through NEET which has been initiated by the Indian Government or university level entrance exams.
Minimum Qualification Requirement
Minimum Aggregate Score Requirement
45% – 50% in Qualifying Exam
- Communicative English
- Applied Anatomy
- Applied Physiology
- Applied Sociology
- Applied Psychology
- Nursing Foundations
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Nutrition and Dietetics
- Nursing Foundations II
- Health/Nursing Informatics & Technology
1. Applied Microbiology and Infection Control including Safety
4. Adult Health (Medical Surgical) Nursing I with integrated pathophysiology
- Pharmacology II
- Pathology II & Genetics
- Adult Health Nursing II with integrated pathophysiology including Geriatric Nursing
- Professionalism, Professional Values & Ethics including Bioethics Mandatory Mod
- Child Health Nursing I
- Mental Health Nursing I
- Community Health Nursing I (including Environmental Science & Epidemiology)
- Educational Technology/Nursing Education
- Introduction to Forensic Nursing and Indian Laws
- Child Health Nursing II
- Mental Health Nursing II
- Nursing Management & Leadership
- Midwifery/Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG) Nursing I
- Community Health Nursing II
- Nursing Research & Statistics
- Midwifery/Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG) Nursing II
Internship (Intensive Practicum/Residency posting)
Opportunity & Scope of Work
Different areas of nursing practice: operating room, critical care and emergency departments, women’s health and mental health. And there are many sub-specialty areas such as sports injury nursing, cancer nursing, cardiac care, newborn intensive care.
The rapid growth and privatization of the healthcare industry have enhanced employment in this sector. Each year the government hires 22,000 nurses. There is still a requirement of 4 lakh nurses in the country. Graduates can also apply for nursing posts at private healthcare centres.
The average salary received post completing the course ranges from INR 2.5 – 8 LPA. A registered nurse having less than 1 year of experience usually begins their career with an average salary package of INR 2, 33,151 per annum.
Faculty List of B. Sc. Nursing
|S.No.||Name of the faculty||UNID No.|
|1||DR. CHINTAMANI CHAUHAN||32970|
|2||DR. RESHMI SIBY||58736|
|3||DR. BASIL VARGHESE||31894|
|4||MRS. ANJALI MASIH||31701|
|5||MRS. MAMTA RATHORE||58633|
|6||DR. MANSI CHOUDHARY||52301|
|7||MRS. SYNTHIA GEORGE||32247|
|8||DR. SUMIT PADIHAR||32966|
|9||MR. HEMANT CHAURASIYA||54323|
|10||MS. KAVITA PAL||32988|
|11||MRS. ANISHA NAIR||33148|
|12||MRS. VINAYA VIJAYAN||58737|
|13||MR. VIVEK TRIVEDI||33209|
|14||MS. SUNNY ROBA TIRKE||33207|
|15||MRS. SARIKA SONI||33111|