Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry
Sri Aurobindo college of dentistry is Madhya Pradesh built up with the most advanced aspects of promoting dental practice.Students become advanced clinical scholars through the interdisciplinary structure of the curriculum, which focuses on theoretical knowledge & practical learning.
Sri Aurobindo college of dentistry give a huge exposure to students as it is regulated by Madhya Pradesh prestigious “SAIMS Hospital “Indore.
The college offers undergraduate programs in the discipline of dentistry.
OPPORTUNITY & SCOPE OF WORK
Earlier, there used to be limited scope for BDS students who had to either go for higher education or start their own private practice. Today there are numerous options to these graduates. They can choose to work among the following employment areas, after completing B.D.S., you can also apply for –
- Dental Clinics
- Educational Institutions
- Private Practice
- Research Institutes
- Higher Study
- Career in Private/Government sector
- Government jobs.
- Army dental corps.
- Contractual dental officer in the navy or air force.
- State government dental surgeon jobs.
- MDS (Master of Dental Surgery).
ADMISSION & ELIGBILITY(BDS)
- AS PER THE DENTAL COUNCIL OF INDIA GAZETTE NOTIFICATION 2007 – REVISED FOR ADMISSION TO BDS COURSE.
- DENTAL COUNCIL OF INDIA, NEW DELHI
- NATIONAL ASSESMENT & ACCERADATION COUNCIL, NEW DELHI
- DEVI AHILYA VISHVA VIDHYALAYA, INDORE, M. P.
- MADHYA PRADESH MEDICAL SCIENCE UNIVERSITY, JABALPUR, M. P.
- SRI AUROBINDO UNIVERSITY, INDORE, M. P.
SYLLABUS OF THE COURSE
- GENERAL HUMAN ANATOMY INCLUDING EMBRYOLOGY AND HISTOLOGY.
- GENERAL HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOCHEMISTRY, NUTRITION AND DIETICS.
- DENTAL ANATOMY, EMBRYOLOGY AND ORAL HISTOLOGY.
- GENERAL PATHOLOGY AND MICROBIOLOGY.
- GENERAL AND DENTAL PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS.
- DENTAL MATERIALS.
- PRE – CLINICAL CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY.
- PRE – CLINICAL PROSTHODONTICS AND CROWN & BRIDGE.
- GENERAL MEDICINE.
- GENERAL SURGERY.
- ORAL PATHOLOGY & ORAL MICROBIOLOGY.
- ORAL MEDICINE AND RADIOLOGY.
- ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY.
- ORTHODONTICS AND DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPAEDICS.
- PAEDIATRIC AND PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY.
- PROSTHODONTICS AND CROWN & BRIDGE.
- CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY AND ENDODONTICS.
- PUBLIC HEALTH DENTISTRY.